733 Gramercy Place
11 New Homes – Los Angeles
“Small lot development that consisted of 11 new modern homes starting at $1.4 million dollars located in Los Angeles, California.“
MTD Kitchens – LA
Developer: Ketter Construction Company
What an exciting new home development for us!
This was a small lot development that consisted of 11 new modern homes that would start at 1.4 million dollars located in LA.
Our team was in charge of the design and installation of all kitchens, bathrooms, closets, and laundry rooms.
We worked very closely with Ketter Construction to come up with the perfect cabinetry to fit these gorgeous 3 to 4 bedroom homes.
To keep with the modern, we installed custom Acrylic White High Gloss cabinetry in the kitchen and floating Oakwood textured cabinets in the bathrooms.
The open floor plan features an island that provides ample room for seating and dining which also leads to a private rooftop patio that also has a full outdoor kitchen. This is what you call a modern chef’s dream.
To learn more about our project, or if you would like us to bid your project, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kitchens – Modern Acrylic White High Gloss Custom Cabinets
- Bathrooms – Oakwood Texture custom floating vanity cabinets
- Countertops – Quartz Counters
- Hardware – Stainless Steel Square Handles
- Laundry cabinets above the washer and dryer
- U Shape and L Shape Master Closets
- Added 2 – 3 drawers to second closets in units to allow space
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Fill out our quick form and one of our talented designers will contact you. They will provide a consultation based on your personal needs and plans - all for free.